From: “Brenda Lange”
Subject: Blog, June 17, 2012
Date: June 17, 2012 6:11:30 AM CDT
HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO MY DAD, AND ALL DADS RECEIVING THIS NOTE!
I pray God blesses you ALL with a wonderful day with your family.
MIRACLES AND HEALINGS ABOUND AT NAMARA SHADE TREE CHURCH!
Last week we prayed for many, but only one miraculous result when 1 woman’s blinded eye received site!
Our team of visitors were very encouraged today when we saw that Jesus did a might work after we left.
The results from last week’s prayers of faith:
1. The woman instantly healed last week of a blind eye and damaged eye lid is able to see perfectly, but her nerve damaged eye lid would only open about 25% this morning.
2. Today, we taught our 29 new believers on the authority Jesus gave us to overcome our sicknesses, the power of PRAISE, and the power in the NAME of JESUS! By faith this woman commanded her eye lid to open “in the name of Jesus”, and it began to open more as she praised Jesus’ name. She is really excited at what Jesus has done for her.
3. Isabelle, the woman who had fallen into a water well breaking both ankles was able to walk instantly after prayer 2 weeks ago. She BOLDLY walked into the service today, and says her strength is growing daily.
4. A 2 year old mute girl began to speak! Mute for no reason over the last 4 months, the mother explained that her daughter was talking fine, and had not been sick. After prayer last week, she still didn’t speak but seemed much happier. Today, she was sitting in her Mom’s lap, happily “humming” songs all through the service time and clearly said MAMA as she looked up to show something to her Mom.
The mother happily told us afterwards that she had been saying Mama and Da Da all week!
5. Another 2 year old, named Gilda, was released from demonic spirits last week which kept throwing her to the ground. Twice during the church service today, Gilda was violently thrown to the ground, but it wasn’t a seizure. She would be slammed to the ground, hitting her head, and start crying in terror. As soon as we laid hands on her and commanded the foul and unclean spirit to go, it left! She would get up instantly, and be totally fine. When it happened again, we realized that there is an open door allowing the demon to return. So more teaching followed for the mother and the whole church on how to deal with this.
6. Last week we met ZITO, a 10 year old boy who was brought to us on the luggage rack of a borrowed bicycle by his mother, Angelina. Zito is severely anemic, emaciated, and unable to walk after breaking his femur in a soccer game 4 years ago. (His femer was not set right and his leg is badly deformed). His father is dead, and the mother was dealing with an abusive “live in boyfriend” who finally left during this last week, leaving them with no food in the house. We prayed for Zito and his mother last Sunday, but saw no healing results.
Today, we gave them food, and taught the church about WWJD (What Would Jesus Do?). Several church members immediately donated food to them today after church was over. We registered them into our food assistance program as Angelina has 2 other emaciated children at home.
Eric Dry, our assistant manager donated his aluminium crutches to Zito, but he is too weak at the moment to use them. We dewormed the family today, and Zito was started on a high protein diet with vitamins. The mother was so grateful, and the relief on her face said much more than words ever could.
We took Zito to his mud hut, and saw that they had basically nothing but one old rope bed. Tomorrow, your love gifts will provide them with food, kitchen items, clothing, grass mats and a bed and blankets, as all of them are in poor health and need major assistance.
Zito’s family needs a sponsor for the next year at $30/month, as they will need continued help with clothing and other personal needs throughout the next 12 months. It will take that long to get them “back on their feet” since Angelina’s corn field totally failed this year.
We PRAISE THE LORD for what He is doing to build faith in those who are seeking the true God in Namara.
It’s like watching ACTS of the BIBLE unfold before our eyes!
Stayed tuned as this story will continue next week!
298 TONS OF CORN IN THE BARN!
With God’s help, our fantastic team moved this massive amount of corn in 15 days, making this the fastest ever we have completed such an monumental task.
Our team consisted of 4 missionary staff, 4 ninety day visitors from the USA, and 95 Mozambicans.
With 3 sacking chutes, 2 trucks, and 2 weighing teams, this strong crew moved an average of 59 tons/day!
With the food in the barn, we can now turn our efforts to more evangelism, begin the construction of 2 of the 5 orphan houses at full speed, and prepare for the food distributions to begin in July.
This year is flying by, and we are truly grateful to all of you for making it possible through your prayers and love gifts!
Bush Bunny Brenda
and the awesome Balama Team
Eric Dry, RSA
Linda Stanley, NC
Leona Phillips, RSA
Don Hitsman, MI
Kaylan Vollmering, TX
David Abel, KS
Bryce Vaughn, NE